I have a rather small TBR pile for the month of december, though I do hope to include more books if time allows. December is a very busy month for use retail workers, however. I am excited to have a couple of Christmas books on this years list (I usually forget about them).
- The Hope of Christmas written by Jack Countryman. I admit I got this one at Mckays (a used book store) simply because it was pretty AND cheap (I’m talking under a dollar!). However, I think even decorative books should be read. This books is basically about the ‘true’ or original meaning of Christmas. I’m not super into religious reads, but we will see how this goes.
- The Cat Who Came for Christmas written by Cleveland Amory. My mom bought this for me a few (like 8) years ago, and I have yet to read it. I love cats and I love Christmas, so I hope I seriously love this book. I also just learned on goodreads that it is in fact part of a series about a cat. I mean this may be the start of a very beautiful addiction.
- Scarlet written by Marissa Meyer. I read Cinder this year and couldn’t put it down. It was surprisingly addicting. I also have the Third book of the Lunar Chronicles, Cress, coming in the mail. Therefore, I simply have to read it this month.
- The Little Yarnmouth Abduction written by Tim Van Minton. I got this book for free in exchange for an honest review. I have started it, but have not finished it yet. Therefore I will finish it this month. I actually throughly enjoyed what I have read so far. Alas, being a retail worker (slave), it being holiday season, and dealing with an abcessed tooth then a dry socket (gross I know sorry), I have been behind on reading.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child written by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffay, and Jack Thorne (the screenwriter I believe). Here is yet another book that I have started and not had time to finish. I also paid full price for this book, so basically, I have to finish it. I’m not going to lie, it is a little weird reading it and a. it being a play and b. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all being adults with jobs and children. But I am determined to finish it!
So that is my TBR list for December. I’d love to hear what everyone else is reading!